What does IFPCRN stand for?
IFPCRN stands for International Federation of Primary Care Research Networks (est. 2001)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IFPCRN in our Acronym Attic
- Instytutu Fizyki Polskiej Akademii Nauk (Polish: Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences)
- Insurance and Financial Practitioners Association of Singapore
- Icelandic Freezing Plants Corporation
- Idaho Forest Products Commission
- In-Flight Phone Corporation
- Indirect Fires Protection Capability (defense)
- Integrated Flight Propulsion Control (JSF)
- Inter-Frame Procedure Call (library facilitating communication)
- Interfraternity Parents Council (University of Southern California)
- International Foreign Policy Center (Washington DC)
- Integrated Flight Propulsion Control System (JSF)
- International Federation of Pigment Cell Societies
- International Federation of Petroleum and Chemical Workers
- Idyllwild Fire Protection District (Idyllwild, CA)
- Implant-Fixed Partial Denture (dentistry)
- Institute for Product Development, GmbH (Germany)
- International Federation of Postcard Dealers, Inc.
- International Foundation for Population and Development (Switzerland)
- International Fine Print Dealers Association
- International Film & Precision Driving Instructors Inc.