What does IFPCS stand for?
IFPCS stands for International Federation of Pigment Cell Societies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFPCS
We have 1 other meaning of IFPCS in our Acronym Attic
- Icelandic Freezing Plants Corporation
- Idaho Forest Products Commission
- In-Flight Phone Corporation
- Indirect Fires Protection Capability (defense)
- Integrated Flight Propulsion Control (JSF)
- Inter-Frame Procedure Call (library facilitating communication)
- Interfraternity Parents Council (University of Southern California)
- International Foreign Policy Center (Washington DC)
- International Federation of Primary Care Research Networks (est. 2001)
- Integrated Flight Propulsion Control System (JSF)
- International Federation of Petroleum and Chemical Workers
- Idyllwild Fire Protection District (Idyllwild, CA)
- Implant-Fixed Partial Denture (dentistry)
- Institute for Product Development, GmbH (Germany)
- International Federation of Postcard Dealers, Inc.
- International Foundation for Population and Development (Switzerland)
- International Fine Print Dealers Association
- International Film & Precision Driving Instructors Inc.
- Individual Flight Plan Data Summary Query
- International Foundation for the Protection of Drinking Water (UN Environmental Programme)