Peter Class of the International Federation of Industrial Energy Consumers (IFIEC) said opening markets meant not "lower prices but competitive prices", although it had meant additional security of supply.
What does IFIEC stand for?
IFIEC stands for International Federation of Industrial Energy Consumers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- In-Flight Information Deficiency
- Interactive Fiction ID
- International Federation for Information and Documentation
- International Federation for Information Processing (UK)
- International Financial Institutions Department (UK)
- International Forum on Information and Documentation
- Indonesian Fixed Income Dealers Association (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- International Film Importers and Distributors of America
- Institut de Formation à l'Informatique pour le Développement de l'Entreprise (French: Training Institute of Information Technology for Development of Enterprise)
- Ishikawa Foundation for International Exchange (Japan)
- International Feed Industry Federation
- International Foundation for Internal Freedom
- Interracial Families in Friendship (Ohio)
- Insurance Fraud Investigators Group (UK)
- International Financial Industrial Group (various locations)
- Invasive Fungal Infection Group (cancer research)
- Index of Free Independent Games and Simulators (video game website)
- If I Hear
- Index of Free Iodine Hormones (formula)
- International Forum for Internet Keyword (Beijing, China)