TUNIS (TAP) - Justice Minister Noureddine B'hiri received, on Friday, a delegation from the International Federation of Human Rights Leagues (FIDH), led by the organisation's secretary-general Khadija Cherif.
What does IFHR stand for?
IFHR stands for International Federation of Human Rights
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFHR
- International Football Hall of Fame
- International Federation of Hard of Hearing People
- International Federation of Hard of Hearing Young People
- Interface Holding
- Interim Federal Health Program (Service Canada)
- International Federation for Housing and Planning
- International Federation of Health Plans (est. 1968)
- Interstitial Fluid Hydrostatic Pressure (physiology)
- Inbound Free Head Pointer Register (microprocessor coding)
- Illinois Federation for Human Rights (Chicago, IL)
- Ifakara Health Research and Development Centre (Tanzania)
- International Federation of Human Rights Leagues
- International Federation of Health Records Organizations
- Idaho Falls High School (Idaho Falls, ID)
- Idrottsfolkhögskola (Sweden)
- International Folk Harp Society
- International Food Hospitality Show (trade show)
- Iowa Falls Historical Society (Iowa Falls, IA)
- Irish Family History Society (est. 1984; Kildare, Ireland)
- International Federation for Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida
Samples in periodicals archive:
The appealed verdicts will go to a civil court of cassation, head of the Shiite opposition Haq movement, who holds a Swedish passport, both of whom are Wafa members, and Said Abdulnabi Shihab, who was sentenced in absentia-based International Federation of Human Rights, the organisation's assistant secretary general, told AFP square in mid-March.
11 (MAP) -- Chairwoman of the Moroccan Organization of Human Rights (OMDH) was elected on Saturday as Vice-President of the International Federation of Human Rights (FIDH) which holds its 37th international meeting in Yerevan, Armenia.
A joint statement issued by the International Federation of Human Rights welcomed the convictions but said all efforts were not made to secure Ben Ali's extradition before the trial.
The International Federation of Human Rights (FIDH) said Tuesday that abuses were continuing.
There are still abuses being committed in Ivory Coast today," International Federation of Human Rights (FIDH) president Souhayir Belhassen told reporters at the end of a visit.
Aisha told AFP, the president of honour of the International Federation of Human Rights and academic Mabassa Fall.
He has been secretary general of the International Federation of Human Rights Leagues .