Mr Keneti Vaigafa from the Ministry of Health in Samoa served as the President for its first three years and was also on the Executive Board of the International Federation of Health Records Organizations (IFHRO) representing the Western Pacific Region (WPR).
What does IFRHO stand for?
IFRHO stands for International Federation of Health Records Organizations
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- International Flame Research Foundation
- Internet Fax Routing Forum
- Inverse Frequency Response Function
- Ising Ferromagnet in a Random Field
- Incubation and Fertility Research Group
- International Financial Reporting Group (Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler)
- International Fingerprint Research Group
- International Fund Raising Group (est. 1981; now Resource Alliance; London, UK)
- International Furniture Research Group
- Inland Fisheries Research Institute (Philippines)
- Institut Français de Relations Internationales (French foreign relations organisation)
- International Financial Risk Institute
- International Forensic Research Institute (Florida International University)
- International Forestry Resources and Institutions (University of Michigan)
- International Financial Reporting Interpretations Committee
- International Financial Reporting Issues Committee
- International Foundation for Research in Maintenance
- International Federation of Risk and Insurance Management Associations
- International Fire Research Innovation Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Robertson is national chair of the vendor task force working on strategic initiatives for the 14th Congress of the International Federation of Health Records Organizations (IFHRO), which will be held in Seoul, Korea, in May 2007.