Mr Keneti Vaigafa from the Ministry of Health in Samoa served as the President for its first three years and was also on the Executive Board of the International Federation of Health Records Organizations (IFHRO) representing the Western Pacific Region (WPR).
What does IFHRO stand for?
IFHRO stands for International Federation of Health Records Organizations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IFHRO in our Acronym Attic
- Interface Holding
- Interim Federal Health Program (Service Canada)
- International Federation for Housing and Planning
- International Federation of Health Plans (est. 1968)
- Interstitial Fluid Hydrostatic Pressure (physiology)
- Inbound Free Head Pointer Register (microprocessor coding)
- Illinois Federation for Human Rights (Chicago, IL)
- International Federation of Human Rights
- Ifakara Health Research and Development Centre (Tanzania)
- International Federation of Human Rights Leagues
- Idaho Falls High School (Idaho Falls, ID)
- Idrottsfolkhögskola (Sweden)
- International Folk Harp Society
- International Food Hospitality Show (trade show)
- Iowa Falls Historical Society (Iowa Falls, IA)
- Irish Family History Society (est. 1984; Kildare, Ireland)
- International Federation for Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida
- International Federation for Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering
- Independent Funeral Homes of Virginia
- Institut für Friedenssicherungsrecht und Humanitäres Völkerrecht (German: Institute for Law of Peace and Humanitarian Law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Robertson is national chair of the vendor task force working on strategic initiatives for the 14th Congress of the International Federation of Health Records Organizations (IFHRO), which will be held in Seoul, Korea, in May 2007.