Professor Basil Tarlatzis, immediate past president of the International Federation of Fertility Societies, said: "This is a well-deserved honour.
What does IFFS stand for?
IFFS stands for International Federation of Fertility Societies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFFS
We have 5 other meanings of IFFS in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Feature Film Project
- Industry Fund Financial Planning (Australia)
- Interstitial Free Fluid Pressure
- Intracellular Fluorescein Fluorescence Polarization (oncology)
- International Federation of Film Producers Associations
- Irish Farm Film Producers Group (silage plastic recycling)
- International Federation for Professional Speakers (now Global Speakers Federation)
- International Federation of Facial Plastic Surgery Societies
- Intermediate Feed Forwarding Router
- International Film Festival Rotterdam
- International Federation of Film Societies (est. 1947)
- International Furniture Fair Singapore (trade show)
- INTERPOL (International Criminal Police Organization) Firearm Forensics Symposium
- Identification Friend Or Foe Selective Identification Feature
- International Fish Farming Technology (Germany)
- International Football Friendship Tournament (Saudi Arabia)
- International Furniture Fair Tokyo
- Inverse Fast Fourier Transform
- International Foundation of Fashion Technology Institutes
- International Federation of Free Teachers' Unions
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Durban Conference The International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS) 19th World Congress on Fertility and Sterility takes place at the International Convention Centre in Durban from 29 April to 3 May.
But we have found this may be avoided by using larger particles," he said at the meeting, sponsored by the International Federation of Fertility Societies.
However, these outcomes cannot necessarily be generalized to children born to single mothers following donor insemination, since these children have not experienced parental separation and conflict, and are generally raised without financial hardship," she said at the meeting, which was sponsored by the International Federation of Fertility Societies.
More than 6,000 reproductive health professionals will come to San Francisco for the 1998 International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS) 16th World Congress/American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) 54th Annual Meeting October 5th through the 9th.
During a presentation at the meeting, which was sponsored by the International Federation of Fertility Societies, Dr.
PST International Federation of Fertility Societies Press Conference Announcement of International Consensus Statement on Combination Oral Contraceptives and Cardiovascular Disease 12:35-1:35 p.
Similarly, there was no pregnancy loss in patients receiving metformin, while 20% of those who were not receiving metformin experienced pregnancy loss, she said at the meeting, sponsored by the International Federation of Fertility Societies.