24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- eDoorways International Corporation (Pink Sheets: EDWY) is proud to announce that the International Federation of Engineering Education Societies (IFEES) in close collaboration with the Ibero-American Science and Technology Education Consortium (ISTEC Inc.
What does IFEES stand for?
IFEES stands for International Federation of Engineering Education Societies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFEES
We have 1 other meaning of IFEES in our Acronym Attic
- International Foodservice Editorial Council (Hyde Park, NY)
- Integrated Federal Employee's Compensation System
- Institut für Energiedienstleistungen GmbH (Institute for Energy Services)
- International Federation of Esthetic Dentistry
- International Forum on Engineering Decision Making
- International Freedom in Education Day (France)
- Investment Finance and Enterprise Development (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- Independent Fire Engineering & Distributors Association (UK)
- Indicator Framework for Eco-Efficiency (University of Helsinki; Finland)
- International Forum on Engineering Education
- Islamic Foundation for Ecology and Environmental Sciences (UK)
- Indicators of Forest Ecosystem Functioning (database)
- Inferior Frontal Eye Field (anatomy)
- Internacia Fervojista Esperanto-Federacio
- International Fire Engineering Guidlines
- IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) Far East Holdings
- International Federation of Environmental Health
- Integrated Fuel and Engine Indicator
- Integrated Fuel and Engine Instrument
- International Federation of Environmental Journalists
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have unique partnerships with such organizations as the International Federation of Engineering Education Societies (IFEES), and other organizations.
Five leading engineering education organizations - the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE), the Global Engineering Deans Council (GEDC), the International Association for Continuing Engineering Education (IACEE), the International Federation of Engineering Education Societies (IFEES), and the Student Platform for Engineering Education Development (SPEED) - as well as other WEEF leaders and attendees, have agreed to sign a formal declaration outlining milestones that will be taken to improve engineering education and research, enabling solutions to the engineering grand challenges of today, with especial focus on energy and water sustainability.