Parker currently is a member of the Board of Directors of AACC and the NACB and serves as AACC's representative to the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine.
What does IFCC stand for?
IFCC stands for International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFCC
We have 64 other meanings of IFCC in our Acronym Attic
- International Fellowship of Christian Businessmen
- International Forum on Capacity Building
- International Foundation for the Conservation of Birds
- International Federation of Customs Brokers Associations (Canada)
- International Financial Centre British Columbia (non-profit)
- Indiana Familial Cancer Clinic (est. 1993)
- Instructional Faculty Consortium Committee (various schools)
- Interface Control Check
- Interim Fleet Command Center
- International Federation of Christian Churches
- International Fire Code Council (International Code Council)
- International Fuel Cell Committee
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center (US FBI)
- Institute for Collaboration, Creativity and Culture
- Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (India)
- International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine
- International Federation of Commercial, Clerical, and Technical Employees
- Innovative Forum for Community Development (Nepal)
- International Fund of Charity Development (Georgia)
- Institute of Flood Control and Drainage Research (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MM16-A was developed by CLSI as part of a partnership effort with the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC).
Miller is actively involved with a number of other professional organizations, including the American Association for Clinical Chemistry, College of American Pathologists, National Institutes of Health, American Diabetes Association, and International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine.