What does IFAPP stand for?
IFAPP stands for International Federation of Associations of Pharmaceutical Physicians (est. 1975; Woerden, Netherlands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IFAPP in our Acronym Attic
- International Federation of Agricultural Producers
- Illinois Foster and Adoptive Parent Association (Mundelein, IL)
- Indian Ferro Alloy Producers Association (India)
- Instituto de Investigación y Formación Agraria y Pesquera (Spanish: Research and Training Institute for Agriculture and Fisheries)
- Interfaith Action for Peace in Africa
- International Federation of Adapted Physical Activity
- Iowa Foster and Adoptive Parents Association
- Insurance and Financial Advisors Political Action Committee
- Integrated Fiduciary Assessment and Public Expenditure Review
- Institut Français d'Archéologie du Proche-Orient (French: French Institute of Archaeology of the Near East)
- Infrequently Asked Questions
- Investment and Financial Advice Qualification
- Initial Fire Support Automation System
- Institute for Aging Research
- Interdisziplinäre Forschungsgruppe Abrüstung, Rüstungskontrolle und Risikotechnologien (German: Interdisciplinary Research Group on Arms Control and Disarmament)
- International Fanconi Anemia Registry (research and support group)
- International Food Assistance Report
- International Forum for Aviation Research (Germany)
- International Foundation for Art Research (research organization for visual art works)
- International Fund for Agricultural Research