The quality and impact of the course, and the help from the council, was praised by the International Federation of Aromatherapists (IFA).
What does IFA stand for?
IFA stands for International Federation of Aromatherapists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFA
We have 312 other meanings of IFA in our Acronym Attic
- Insurance Financial Advisors (Houston, TX)
- Integrated Farm Assurance (market standards)
- Integrated File Adapter (IBM)
- Intelligence Functional Area
- Interagency Funding Agreement
- Interior Floor Area (zoning)
- Intermediate Frequency Amplifier
- Intermountain Forest Association (Coeur d'Alene, ID)
- International Factoring Association
- International Federation of Airworthiness (UK)
- International Federation on Aging
- International Feltmakers Association
- International Fertilizer Industry Association
- International Financial Activity (Canada)
- International Fiscal Association
- International Fitness Association
- International Formalwear Association (Chicago, Illinois)
- International Franchise Association
- International Friends and Associates (international match-making organization)
- International Frisbee Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Josie now works as a schools inspector for the UK-based International Federation of Aromatherapists, and her quest for aromatherapy perfection has this summer taken her to Japan.
Josie, 45, will spend three weeks in Japan inspecting aromatherapy schools in the cities of Tokyo, Fukuoka and Nagoya for the UKbased International Federation of Aromatherapists.