The fifth edition of the coveted event is being organized by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP), in partnership with the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITy), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.
What does IFID stand for?
IFID stands for International Federation for Information Processing (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFID
We have 8 other meanings of IFID in our Acronym Attic
- Iran Foreign Investment Co.
- Iron-Fortified Infant Cereal (food product)
- International Food Information Council Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Invasive Fungal Infection Cooperative Group (part of European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, Brussels, Belgium)
- In-Flight Interceptor Communications System
- International Forum on Information and Computer Technology
- Illocutionary Force Indicating Device
- In-Flight Information Deficiency
- Interactive Fiction ID
- International Federation for Information and Documentation
- International Financial Institutions Department (UK)
- International Forum on Information and Documentation
- Indonesian Fixed Income Dealers Association (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- International Film Importers and Distributors of America
- Institut de Formation à l'Informatique pour le Développement de l'Entreprise (French: Training Institute of Information Technology for Development of Enterprise)
- Ishikawa Foundation for International Exchange (Japan)
- International Federation of Industrial Energy Consumers
- International Feed Industry Federation
- International Foundation for Internal Freedom
- Interracial Families in Friendship (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This charter was signed by the Arab Women Organization, the International Federation for Information processing, ASBU, ALECSO, the Arab organization of ICTs, ISESCO, the Arab Family Organization and DAISY Consortium.
Summary: HBMeU has announced that it has been voted as a new member of the prestigious International Federation for Information Processing .
Co-Sponsored IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation (CEDA) Event Kicks Off October 15 in Atlanta NEW YORK -- The Fifteenth IFIP/IEEE Conference on VLSI-SoC, co-sponsored by the IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation (CEDA) and the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP), will be held October 15-17 at Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.
International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) hosted the second World Information Technology Forum (WITFOR) in Gaborone, Botswana from August 31 to September 2, 2005.
Academic Working Sessions of International Federation for Information Processing Scheduled May 8-11 in Atlanta In a keynote presentation next Tuesday before the conference of the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP), Gartner Fellows Daryl Plummer and David McCoy will analyze the latest technologies and processes that leading enterprises are embracing to identify and respond to changing competitive and market forces.
The concept of a regional computer confederation grew out of the first regional computer conference held in Singapore in September 1976 under the auspices of the International Federation for Information Processing and implemented by the Singapore Computer Society.