These include seventeen East Timorese organizations in the diaspora; eleven INGOs, among them the International Federation for East Timor and the Asia-Pacific Coalition for East Timor; and fourteen Australian NGOs.
What does IFET stand for?
IFET stands for International Federation for East Timor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFET
- In-Flight Entertainment System (aviation)
- Instituições Federais de Ensino Superior (Portuguese: Federal Institutions of Higher Education; Brazil)
- Instituto Femenino de Educación Superior (Spanish)
- International Fellowship of Evangelical Students
- International Foundation for Election Systems
- IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) Fall Enrollment Survey (various universities)
- Irmandade da Festa do Espirito Santo
- International Foundation for Education and Self Help
- International Functional Electrical Stimulation Society
- Indo-French Educational Trust (est. 1998)
- Internet for English Teaching (book; US State Department Office of English Language Publications)
- Ischemic Forearm Exercise Test (neurology)
- Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones (Spanish: Federal Telecommunications Institute; Mexico)
- Institut Français de l'environnement et des Traitements de Surfaces (French institute for Environment and Treatment of Surface Areas)
- International Forum of Educational Technology & Society
- Intramolecular Fluorescence Energy Transfer Substrate (biochemistry)
- Institut für Energie- und Umweltforschung Heidelberg GmbH (Germany)
- Intermittent-Flow Expiratory Ventilation
- Islamic Foundation for Education and Welfare
- In-Flight Electronic Warfare Simulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
One observer group, the International Federation for East Timor Observer Project, which had brought more than 120 volunteer observers to the territory, announcing its departure, issued a chilling statement: "We left East Timor for safety but with tremendous sadness.
The plan of the International Federation for East Timor (IFET) -- comprising 31 groups from 21 countries, including the Free East Timor Japan Coalition -- to dispatch the observers has been accredited by the United Nations.