The president of the International Federation for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy (UK) provides the foreword.
What does IFCPC stand for?
IFCPC stands for International Federation for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Iranian Fuel Consumption Optimizing Organization
- International Foundation for hCG (Human Choriogonadotropin) and Obesity Research
- International Forum on Chinese Outbound Tourism
- Iloilo Flood Control Project (Department of Public Works and Highways; Iloilo City, Philippines)
- Independent Filmmakers Cooperative of the Philippines
- Institute for Cancer Prevention
- International Forum for Cotton Promotion (est. 2000; Washington, DC)
- Internet Fibre Channel Protocol (storage area networking)
- Island Food Community of Pohnpei (est. 2004; Kolonia, Pohnpei, Micronesia)
- Indo-French Center for the Promotion of Advanced Research
- International Foundation for Cultural Property Protection
- International Fisheries Commissions Pension Society (Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Organization; Ottawa, Canada)
- Indemnité Forfaitaire de Changement de Résidence (French: Flat Rate Residence Change)
- Independent Flightsim Community Radio (computer gaming)
- Indiana Federation of College Republicans
- Institute of Finance Case Research (Huntsville, TX)
- International Folly Contest Rotterdam (design competition; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Intrinsic Factor-Cobalamin Receptor (biochemistry)
- Iowa Federation of College Republicans
- Improved Fire Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Federation for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy (IFCPC) sponsors the World Congress every three years.