Fair Trade networks, Fair Labelling Organisations International, the International Federation for Alternative Trade, Network of European World Shops and European Fair Trade Association, have a set of goals which include: Improving livelihoods by improving market access and by paying a better price.
What does IFAT stand for?
IFAT stands for International Federation for Alternative Trade
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFAT
We have 2 other meanings of IFAT in our Acronym Attic
- Internationale Forschungsstelle für Arbeit und Soziale Integration (German: International Research Unit for Work and Social Integration)
- International Field Assistance Specialization Program (US IRS)
- Inland Food Allergy Support Team (Spokane, WA)
- Integrated Facility for Avionics Simulation & Testing
- Integrated Facility for Avionics Systems Testing
- International Forum on ANSI-41 Standards Technology
- Immunofluorescence Antibody Technique
- Immunofluorescence Antibody Test (infectious diseases)
- Indirect Fluorescent Antibody Technique (microbiology)
- Integrated Factory Acceptance Test (engineering)
- International Federation of Air Traffic Controllers' Associations
- International Federation of Associations of Textile Chemists and Colourists (Switzerland)
- Innovative Future Air Transport System (European Commission)
- International Fat Applied Technology Society
- International Federation of Adipose Therapeutics and Science
- International Federation of Air Traffic Safety Electronics Associations
- Interim Fast Attack Vehicle (USMC)
- International Fruit and Vegetable Alliance (Australia)
- Independent Forum of Albanian Women
- International Fund for Animal Welfare (animal protection group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Federation for Alternative Trade (IFAT) Biennial Conference is at Newcastle University, organised by Tyneside-based organisations Traidcraft and Shared Interest.
We have also joined the International Federation for Alternative Trade (IFAT), an international body for fair trade based in England.