3% were reported in an International Fanconi Anemia Registry (IFAR) study.
What does IFAR stand for?
IFAR stands for International Fanconi Anemia Registry (research and support group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFAR
We have 6 other meanings of IFAR in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Foster and Adoptive Parents Association
- Insurance and Financial Advisors Political Action Committee
- Integrated Fiduciary Assessment and Public Expenditure Review
- Institut Français d'Archéologie du Proche-Orient (French: French Institute of Archaeology of the Near East)
- International Federation of Associations of Pharmaceutical Physicians (est. 1975; Woerden, Netherlands)
- Infrequently Asked Questions
- Investment and Financial Advice Qualification
- Initial Fire Support Automation System
- Institute for Aging Research
- Interdisziplinäre Forschungsgruppe Abrüstung, Rüstungskontrolle und Risikotechnologien (German: Interdisciplinary Research Group on Arms Control and Disarmament)
- International Food Assistance Report
- International Forum for Aviation Research (Germany)
- International Foundation for Art Research (research organization for visual art works)
- International Fund for Agricultural Research
- International Fund for Avian Research (bird support organization)
- Item Frequency Analysis Report
- Integrated Fleet Aerial Refueling Assessment
- International Foundation for Alternative Research in AIDS
- Individual Flight Activity Reporting System
- Independent Fee Appraiser, Senior (National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers)