What does IFTA stand for?
IFTA stands for International Fair Trade Agreement (Glasburgh, Celdonia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFTA
We have 26 other meanings of IFTA in our Acronym Attic
- International Furan Technology (South Africa)
- Internet File Transfer (NASD)
- Interstate Fuel Tax (commercial vehicles)
- Intra-Family Transfer (guns)
- Inverse Function Theorem (mathematics)
- Isoxaflutole (herbicide)
- Issued for Tender
- Index of Free Thyroxine (thyroid)
- Independent Film & Television Alliance
- Interactive Fitness Trainers of America (Raleigh, NC)
- International Fair Trade Association (now World Fair Trade Organization)
- International Family Therapy Association
- International Federation of Technical Analysts
- International Federation of Television Archives
- International Federation of Thanatologists Associations
- International Flight Training Academy (Bakersfield, CA)
- International Free Trade Agreement
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (trucking)
- International Fuel Tax Association, Inc.
- Interstitial Fibrosis Tubular Atrophy (biopsy)