Thinking globally, but acting locally, IFG teams up with national associations such as the New York-based Commercial Finance Association and founded the EUF, representing 14 national and international Factoring associations on EU level.
What does IFA stand for?
IFA stands for International Factoring Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFA
We have 312 other meanings of IFA in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Financial Accountants
- Instytut Filologii Angielskiej (Polish: Institute of English Studies; university department)
- Insurance Financial Advisors (Houston, TX)
- Integrated Farm Assurance (market standards)
- Integrated File Adapter (IBM)
- Intelligence Functional Area
- Interagency Funding Agreement
- Interior Floor Area (zoning)
- Intermediate Frequency Amplifier
- Intermountain Forest Association (Coeur d'Alene, ID)
- International Federation of Airworthiness (UK)
- International Federation of Aromatherapists
- International Federation on Aging
- International Feltmakers Association
- International Fertilizer Industry Association
- International Financial Activity (Canada)
- International Fiscal Association
- International Fitness Association
- International Formalwear Association (Chicago, Illinois)
- International Franchise Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
FACTORING: One of the fastest growing and most profitable financial service sectors for community banks and commercial lenders is factoring, says the International Factoring Association, San Luis Obispo, Calif.
Bert Goldberg, president of the International Factoring Association (IFA), which represents smaller financial institutions, agrees that consolidation over the past few years has dramatically altered the factoring landscape, resulting in a few giants who now dominate the industry.
There are over 900 factoring companies that are members of the International Factoring Association, the body representing many providers.
She is a member of the National Funding Association and the International Factoring Association.
Maria Chiang is very active in a number of industry trade associations including the Commercial Finance Association (CFA), International Factoring Association (IFA), the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), and the Turnaround Management Association (TMA).