that has ever existed in solidarity with Palestine and this is its importance," said Paul Larudee, a member of the International Executive Committee of the Global March to Jerusalem.
What does IEC stand for?
IEC stands for International Executive Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEC
We have 365 other meanings of IEC in our Acronym Attic
- International Electromechanical Commission
- International Electrotechnical Commission
- International Electrotechnical Committee (Geneve, Switzerland)
- International Engineering Consortium
- International English Centre (various locations)
- International Ethanol Commission (Brazil)
- International Ethological Conference
- International Eucharistic Congress (Ireland)
- International Evangelical Church
- International Exchange Commission
- International Extension College
- Internet Empowered Consumer
- Interoperability Executive Customer Council (Microsoft)
- Interstate Electronics Corporation
- Intestinal Epithelial Cell
- Ion Exchange Chromatography
- Ion-Exchange Capacity
- Iowa Egg Council (est. 1973; Urbandale, IA)
- Iowa Events Center (Des Moines, IA)
- ISDN Echo Canceler
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recent call by the International Executive Committee for dialogue and action planning in relationship to the future of the WILPF SCR 1325 agenda challenges us to respond as a coherent section.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The International Executive Committee of the Global March to Jerusalem (GMJ) strongly condemned the Zionist regime's air raids on the Gaza Strip, and urged pro-Palestinian forces to join the Global March to Jerusalem on March 30 to cry their support for the Palestinian people.
His additional leadership roles include the AICPA/NASBA National Steering Committee on Regulation of the Profession; an AICPA/NASBA joint Task Force to study the feasibility of a mandatory Firm Peer Review program; the Technical Standards Subcommittee of the AICPA Ethics Division; The Private Company's Practice Section PCPS Executive Committee; Chair of the Board of Governors of the American Group of CPA Firms (TAG); Chair of the International Executive Committee of TAG International; and the Advisory Boards of the Accounting Departments of Cleveland State and Kent State Universities.
As an international lawyer with Baker & McKenzie he gained experience in the USA, and at the age of 38 was appointed managing partner of the London office and became a member of the firm's international executive committee and chairman of its European and Middle East regional council.
THE INTERNATIONAL EXECUTIVE Committee of Amnesty International has confirmed a new policy of supporting limited abortion rights.
Resolution adopted at the 2006 WILPF International Executive Committee meeting, London.
The International Executive Committee of Amnesty International has declared that a woman should have full, legal access to abortion in cases of rape or incest or if her life or health is at grave risk.