International Ethernet Private Line Service HONG KONG, May 11 /PRNewswire/ -- PCCW Global and China Telecom Group today announced that they have launched the first-ever private line Ethernet service providing high bandwidth connectivity between Hong Kong and China.
What does IEPL stand for?
IEPL stands for International Ethernet Private Line (Pacific Century CyberWorks Global/China Network Communications joint telecommunications service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of IEPL in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Electronic Program Guide
- Internet Engineering Planning Group
- Intercampus Exchange Program for Graduate Students
- Institute of Experimental Pharmacology (Slovakia)
- Institute of Political and International Studies (various universities)
- Interleaved Echo-Planar Imaging (medical technology)
- International Exchange for Poetic Invention (blog; poeticinvention.blogspot.com)
- 2-(3-indolyl)-Ethyl Phenyl Ketone
- Internet Explorer Privacy Keeper (Microsoft)
- Isolated Erythrocyte-Perfused Rat Kidney
- Inland Empire Public Lands Council (Spokane, WA)
- Independent Energy Producers of Maine (Augusta, ME)
- Industrial Engineering and Production Management
- Infected Erythrocyte Plasma Membrane (biochemistry)
- Internet Explorer Protected Mode (Microsoft)
- Internal End Point Object
- Igreja Evangelica Presbiteriana de Portugal (Portuguese: Evangelica Presbyterian Church of Portugal)
- Individual Education Program Plan
- Information Enabled Project Planning (Trinity Technologies; Wellesley, MA)
- Institute for Effective Public Policy (Albania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first Ethernet service to be launched by Cable&Wireless Worldwide will be the International Ethernet Private Line (IEPL).