Morrow also is a member of the board of directors and administrative vice president of the International Erosion Control Association (IECA), a non-profit organization providing education and resource information for the erosion and sediment control industry.
What does IECA stand for?
IECA stands for International Erosion Control Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IECA
We have 23 other meanings of IECA in our Acronym Attic
- Intestinal Epithelial Cell Line 6
- Independent Educational Consultants Association
- Information, Education and Communication Advocacy (reproductive health)
- Inhibidor del Enzima Conversor de la Angiotensina (Spanish: Angiotensin Converter Enzyme Inhibitor)
- Instituto Educacional Castro Alves
- Instituto Español del Cemento y sus Aplicaciones (Madrid, Spain)
- Intercounty Electric Cooperative Association
- Interim External Certificate Authority
- International Electronic Communication Analysts, Inc. (incorporated in 1996)
- International Energy Credit Association
- Reformed Evangelical Church of Angola
- Illinois Early Childhood Asset Map
- Inland Empire Council of Amateur Radio Organizations (California; est. 1995)
- Institute of Electronics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (est. 1956; Beijing, China)
- Integrated Extension Soc-Controlled Period Analysis Set (US FDA)
- European Institute of Chemistry and Biology (University of Bordeaux, Talence Cedex, France)
- Indigenous Education Consultative Body (Australia)
- Information Engineers and Consultants Bangladesh (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Institute of Ecology and Conservation Biology (now Vienna Ecology Centre; Austria)
- Informix Enterprise Command Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
ELWd Systems has won the Excellence in Technology -- 2001 award given by the International Erosion Control Association (TECA).
Also in 1994, the International Erosion Control Association named Carbide a winner of its excellence in design award for the company's landfill remediation project at Bound Brook.
The International Erosion Control Association (IECA) of Steamboat Springs Colo.
The International Erosion Control Association, along with the Environmental Protection Agency, will bring another 1,000 people to town June 21-June 25.