Actually, I had to travel but I cancelled my trip to London because it is very important that I take a three-week programme instead of one full year," she said noting that she took the Math and Arabic courses after passing the International English Language Test System (IELTS).
What does IELT stand for?
IELT stands for International English Language Test (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IELT
We have 1 other meaning of IELT in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Educational Labor Relations Act
- Illinois Educational Labor Relations Board
- International Environmental Law Research Centre
- Illinois Early Learning Standards (Illinois State Board of Education)
- Institute for Environmental and Legal Studies (Mauritius)
- Institute of English Language Studies
- Integrated Electronic Licensing System (New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection; Division of Fish and Wildlife)
- Islington Education Library Service (London, England, UK)
- International Extranodal Lymphoma Study Group
- Indonesia English Language Study Program
- Intravaginal Ejaculatory Latency Time
- International Education Language and Training Association
- International English Language Testing Services (aka International English Language Testing System)
- International English Language Testing System (aka International English Language Testing Services)
- Iglesia Evangelica Luterana Unida (Spanish: United Evangelical Lutheran Church)
- Intermediate Expendable Launch Vehicle
- Industrial Estate Learning Zone (England, UK)
- IBM Endpoint Manager (software)
- Immune Electron Microscope
- In Ear Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHETHER your requirement is benchmarking, recruiting, workforce development or training, if you're the HR honcho of a company, you can now turn to an international English language test that addresses all the needs.
She obtained 7 out of 9 bands in International English Language Test System (IELTS) which is a requirement to get admission for post-graduate education in many colleges abroad.