Providers of WAN management outsourcing services who offer applications services -- including Web-based applications, shared mainframe software, e-commerce, and conferencing -- are poised to assume market leadership, according to a new research report by the International Engineering Consortium (IEC).
What does IEC stand for?
IEC stands for International Engineering Consortium
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEC
We have 365 other meanings of IEC in our Acronym Attic
- International Economic Cooperation (China)
- International Editorial Council
- International Education Centre (various locations)
- International Education Conference
- International Education Consultancy (various locations)
- International Education Corporation (training; Irvine, CA)
- International Egg Commission
- International Electromechanical Commission
- International Electrotechnical Commission
- International Electrotechnical Committee (Geneve, Switzerland)
- International English Centre (various locations)
- International Ethanol Commission (Brazil)
- International Ethological Conference
- International Eucharistic Congress (Ireland)
- International Evangelical Church
- International Exchange Commission
- International Executive Committee
- International Extension College
- Internet Empowered Consumer
- Interoperability Executive Customer Council (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LeCroy Corporation (NASDAQ: LCRY), a leading supplier of oscilloscopes and serial data test solutions, today announced that its SDA 18000 real-time serial data analyzer received a prestigious DesignVision Award by the International Engineering Consortium (IEC).
For nearly two years, we have worked with our customers and our partners in the EDA and IP communities to develop a standard way to protect and use IP in their design flow and we are pleased the International Engineering Consortium has recognized the potential market impact this methodology will have for ASIC and FPGA designers.
The International Engineering Consortium (IEC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to catalyzing technology and business progress worldwide in a range of high-technology industries and their university communities.
International Engineering Consortium Announces Corinex as InfoVision Award Finalist VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- The International Engineering Consortium (IEC) announced Corinex Communications Corp.
The Broadband World Forum Europe is organized by the International Engineering Consortium (IEC) to examine market potential of broadband services and applications from top industry executives around the world.
About the IEC The International Engineering Consortium (IEC) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to catalyzing technology and business progress worldwide in a range of high-technology industries and their university communities.
Mobility Trends Highlighted Throughout GLOBALCOMM(TM) Educational Programming and Exhibit Floor The International Engineering Consortium (IEC) and the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA), owner and organizer of GLOBALCOMM(TM), today announced that mobility and broadband will take center stage during the IEC Executive and Communications Forums and throughout GLOBALCOMM.