Mitchells') Wood Group, the international energy services company, confirms receipt of anti-trust approval from the US Federal Trade Commission for its proposed acquisition of Mitchells.
What does IES stand for?
IES stands for International Energy Services (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IES
We have 298 other meanings of IES in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Educational System
- Intelligent Emulation Switching (Epson)
- Interfaith Emergency Services
- Interferometric Editing System
- Intergroup Exemestane Study
- Intermediate Executive Skills
- International Economic Statistics
- International Education Society (est. 1997)
- International Education Software (Japan)
- International Employment Services (various locations)
- International English School (various locations)
- International Exchange Service (various organizations)
- Inverted Echo Sounders
- Investimenti e Sviluppo (Italian: Investments and Development)
- Iowa Engineering Society
- iPlanet Enterprise Server
- Isokinetics and Exercise Science (international journal)
- Identity and Experiences Scale-General
- Impact of Event Scale-Revised
- Illinois Elementary Sports Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is one of three divisions run by international energy services company Wood Group, which employs over 41,000 people in 50 countries around the world.
LN), an international energy services company, is planning to return GBP1.
Carlos Blum has been appointed as Ecuador general manager for Wood Group ESP, part of the international energy services company John Wood Group PLC.
International energy services provider, Abbot Group, was advised by law firm, Pinsent Curtis Biddle, on the sale of its 50 per cent stake in Powergen Renewables to Powergen for pounds 57.
Prior to joining the EMCOR Group, he served at domestic and international energy services organizations.
HOUSTON, July 29 /PRNewswire/ -- International Energy Services, Inc.
CARROLLTON, Texas -- Varel International Energy Services (VIES) and its subsidiaries, Varel International and Downhole Products Ltd, have completed their previously announced refinancing, totaling $325MM.