The results of the research, led by Ryuzo Torii, a professor at the Shiga University of Medical Science's Research Center for Animal Life Science, will be announced at a meeting of the International Embryo Transfer Society to be held in New Zealand in January.
What does IETS stand for?
IETS stands for International Embryo Transfer Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IETS
We have 16 other meanings of IETS in our Acronym Attic
- Integral Environmental Target Plan (Netherlands)
- Interactive Electronic Technical Publication
- International Educators Training Program (Queen's University; Canada)
- Internet Engineering Task Force
- International Emergency Technical Rescue Institute
- Inelastic Electron Tunneling Spectroscopy
- Institute of Employment Studies (UK)
- Instituto de Estudos do Trabalho e Sociedade (Portuguese: Institute for the Study of Labor and Society; Brazil)
- Integrated Educational Technology Support
- Interim European Telecommunications Standard (also seen as I-ETS)
- International Economic, Trade, and Security Policy (US DoD)
- Immediate Exercise Treadmill Testing (cardiology study)
- Initiatives in Educational Transformation Teaching (George Mason University; Virginia)
- Istanbul Elektrik Tünel Tramvay Sirketi
- International Environmental Technology and Training Center
- Impuesto Empresarial a Tasa Única (Mexico)
- Intensive English Training on the Web
- Internet Explorer Toolbar Wallpaper
- Iatrogenic Europe Unite (Alliance; Netherlands)
- Individual Equipment Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
18]), and at the recent annual meeting of the International Embryo Transfer Society in Omaha.
20 at a meeting in Boston of the International Embryo Transfer Society.