According to a Notification issued by the Commission in Islamabad today that every person who participates in election observation individually or as a member of local group, organization or international election observation mission must sign a pledge to abide by the code.
What does IEOM stand for?
IEOM stands for International Election Observation Mission (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEOM
We have 1 other meaning of IEOM in our Acronym Attic
- Inland Empire-Orange County (commuter rail line)
- International Egyptian Oil Company (now part of Egyptian Petroleum Corporation; Cairo, Egypt)
- International Equine Ophthalmology Consortium (horse studies)
- International Eventing Officials Club (est. 1998; equestrians)
- Income Elasticity of Demand
- Intraday Tick Data at End of Day (stocks; investing)
- Instant Expert on Everything
- India Emerging Opportunities Fund (investment company; Mauritius)
- Infiltration Excess Overland Flow
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism (molecular biology)
- Indian Education Outreach Project (Moscow, ID)
- Intensive English and Orientation Program (Iowa State University)
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Research (University of California Berkeley)
- Integrated Earth Observing System (US NOAA)
- International Earth Observing System
- Idaho Eastern Oregon Seed Association
- Islamic Educational Organisation of Southern Africa
- Institute of Engineering and Ocean Technology (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.; India)
- Integral Equations and Operator Theory (journal)
- Internationally Educated Occupational Therapists
Samples in periodicals archive:
| BRUSSELS, Oct 30 (KUNA) -- NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussn Tuesday said he has taken note of the concerns expressed by the International Election Observation mission in its preliminary findings regarding the conduct of the parliamentary elections held in Ukraine on Sunday.
International election observation missions including the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)/Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) released a positive evaluation that election was conducted in a peaceful manner, but shortcomings underscored that the integrity of the electoral process should be improved to consolidate democratic practice, said in the statement.
| BRUSSELS, May 8 (KUNA) -- The European Union (EU) Tuesday welcomed the statement of preliminary findings and conclusions of the International Election Observation Mission on the conduct of elections in Armenia held on Sunday.
Concerning this election, international election observation missions including the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)/Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) released a positive evaluation stating that the election constituted a further consolidation of the democratic process and brought the country closer to meeting its international commitments on democratic elections.
She said the International Election Observation Mission to the Belarusian presidential elections noted "that Belarus still has a considerable way to go in meeting its OSCE (Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe) commitments.