Its intuitive interface, cost-effectiveness, and scalability with a focused approach to maximizing students' learning outcomes led customers to implement the system for international education programs, advising programs, teacher training programs, and so on.
What does IEP stand for?
IEP stands for International Education Programs (Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEP
We have 255 other meanings of IEP in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Environmental Planning (various organizations)
- Intelligent Event Processor (software)
- Intensive English Program
- Interagency Ecological Program
- Intercity Express Program (British Department for Transport; UK)
- Interferometric Endpoint
- Intergovernmental Enterprise Panel
- Interior Equivalent Problem
- Intermodal Equipment Provider
- International Education Policy
- International Electrotechnical Commission
- International Emotes Project (Internet emoticon project)
- International Energy Programme (various locations)
- International Engineering Project
- International Environmental Policy (various schools)
- International Exchange Program
- International Expert Panel
- Internationally Educated Professional (Canada)
- Internet Enabled Phone
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (est. 1995)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It reflects ongoing work in implementing international education programs, participating in international benchmarking activities, and working with other countries and multilateral bodies to engage in strategic dialogue.
Since 2005 the College has hosted eight symposia at various regional locations as opportunities to reunite alumni of our resident international education programs.
Representatives of civil society organizations, academics, coordinators of international education programs and government officials are expected to take part in these discussions.
There are more than 30 international education programs administered by four federal agencies, and these efforts are not well coordinated, the ICAF study said.
Grant recipients for 2007 include: New Hampshire Postsecondary Education Commission, viability of cooperative international education programs in New Hampshire; New Hampshire Community Technical College at Stratham, student retention program; New Hampshire Community Technical College System, Earliest College Experiences program; New England College/Campus Compact of New Hampshire, political convention for college students; Keene State College/Franklin Pierce College, shared archivist for an institutional records management program; Campus Compact for New Hampshire, integrative learning; and UNH Manchester/Granite State College, academic support model for adult learners.
One required any IHE receiving federal funds for international education programs under Title VI to report to the federal government any contributions or gifts they received from any source.
Recruiting in any way has become more important than it has before because of 9/11," said Therese Tendick, director of International Education Programs at Scottsdale Community College.