They point out that Mexico has committed to protecting dolphins by signing on to the Agreement on the International Dolphin Conservation Program (AIDPC), which offers an alternative labeling known as "Dolphin Safe AIDPC.
What does IDCP stand for?
IDCP stands for International Dolphin Conservation Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDCP
We have 12 other meanings of IDCP in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Development Corporation of Orissa Ltd. (India)
- Intrusion Detection Configuration (Cisco)
- Idealized Design of Clinical Office Practices
- Industry Degraded Core Rulemaking
- Identification Data Combining Process
- Iglesia de Cristo Congregación Providencia (church in Santiago, Chile)
- Iglesia de Cristo Pentecostal (Spanish: Church of Christ Pentecosta; various locations)
- Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice (journal)
- Institute for Data Center Professionals (programming education institution)
- Integrated Development & Commercialization Plan (various companies)
- Internet Device Control Protocol
- International Dolphin Conservation Program Act
- Israeli Documentation Center for The Performing Arts
- International Department of the Communist Party of China
- Infiltrating Ductal Carcinomas with Predominant Intraductal Component
- Indirect Cost Rate
- Infectious Diseases in Corrections Report
- Internet Dive Computer Review (diving software)
- Interrupt Disable Command Register (computing)
- Iowa Depression and Clinical Research Center (University of Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
concessions, the other fishing countries agreed to implement a legally binding treaty known as the Agreement on the International Dolphin Conservation Program (AIDCP).
The Bush administration supports a weak international agreement, the International Dolphin Conservation Program (IDCP), which allows the chasing and netting of dolphins in order to catch tuna, instead of implementing measures that truly protect dolphins.