McLane, is Director Emerita of the International Documentary Association and a Past President of the University Film and Video Association.
What does IDA stand for?
IDA stands for International Documentary Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDA
We have 327 other meanings of IDA in our Acronym Attic
- International Deployment of Accelerometers
- International Depository Authority
- International Desalination Association
- International Design Academy (Japan)
- International Design Awards (Los Angeles, California)
- International Development Agency
- International Development Association (World Bank)
- International Directory Assistance (Sprint)
- International Disability Alliance
- International Dispensary Association (Netherlands)
- International Door Association
- International Downtown Association
- International Dyslexia Association
- Internet Data Administration (Microsoft file extension)
- Internet Dental Alliance (marketing)
- Internet Directory Assistance
- Internet Download Accelerator (freeware)
- Intrusion Detection Appliance (computer security)
- Investment Dealers Association of Canada
- Investment Development Agency (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has been a MacDowell Colony Fellow, a Guggenheim Fellow, a USA Fellow and a TEDx speaker and was the recipient of the 2011 Alpert Award in Film/Video and the 2009 Jacqueline Donnet Emerging Documentary Filmmaker Award from the International Documentary Association.
The Producers Guild of America, the Writers Guilds of America and the International Documentary Association are also among the bodies calling for an end to the film-makers' detention, the report said.
INTERNATIONAL DOCUMENTARY ASSOCIATION PRESENTS IDA MENTOR AWARD TO D.
and Style, the International Documentary Association, as well as social marketing initiatives for IFAW, Norman Lear's Declare Yourself, Starbucks, and Participant Media.
duPont-Columbia Broadcast Journalism Awards, four Independent Spirit Awards, three Academy Awards, the Prix Italia, the Webby, two International Documentary Association Awards for Best Continuing Series and the National Association of Latino Independent Producers' Corporate Commitment to Diversity Award.
The Sundance Channel and the International Documentary Association have stepped in to help with a screening of this year's nominated documentary films on West 57th Street, with a discussion with the filmmakers to follow.
3: International Documentary Association presents ``Don't Look Back - Behind the Scenes With Bob Dylan,'' at John Anson Ford Amphitheatre.