and international digital satellite television subscribers.
What does IDS stand for?
IDS stands for International Digital Satellite (Cisco)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IDS
We have 463 other meanings of IDS in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Data Services (Cisco)
- Internal Data Structure
- International & Diplomat Sales (Saab)
- International Data Service
- International Data Systems (Hill AFB; D219 system for Foreign Military Sales)
- International Decision Systems (Minneapolis, MN)
- International Dental Show
- International Development Strategy
- International Development Studies
- International Diatom Symposium
- International Digitization Strategy
- International Distress Signal
- International District Station (various organizations)
- International DORIS (Doppler Orbitography and Radiopositioning Integrated by Satellite) Service
- Internet Database Service
- Internet Delivery Services
- Internet Delivery System
- Internet Dermatology Society
- Internet Dial Service (VOIP)
- Internet Discussion Site (forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contract is to supply the "Worldbox", a DVB-compliant, digital home gateway box dedicated for use in all News Corporation international digital satellite markets.
TSE: TEN; NASDAQ: TENXF), an international digital satellite communications company.