At the International Dental Show (IDS) in Cologne, Germany, Carl Zeiss will introduce the first mid-price range surgical microscope equipped with a Varioskop zoom system.
What does IDS stand for?
IDS stands for International Dental Show
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDS
We have 463 other meanings of IDS in our Acronym Attic
- Interior Design Services (various locations)
- Interior Design Show (Canada)
- Interior Design Society
- Intermediate Direct Support
- Internal Data Services (Cisco)
- Internal Data Structure
- International & Diplomat Sales (Saab)
- International Data Service
- International Data Systems (Hill AFB; D219 system for Foreign Military Sales)
- International Decision Systems (Minneapolis, MN)
- International Development Strategy
- International Development Studies
- International Diatom Symposium
- International Digital Satellite (Cisco)
- International Digitization Strategy
- International Distress Signal
- International District Station (various organizations)
- International DORIS (Doppler Orbitography and Radiopositioning Integrated by Satellite) Service
- Internet Database Service
- Internet Delivery Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
INVESTIGATED DENTAL IMPLANTS Cylindrical implant BioMaxil (recently launched at the International Dental Show, Cologne, Germany) is produced by Vital Implant Company (France).
The International Dental Show is promoting the Government's 'Brushing for Life' campaign, which aims to improve children's teeth by 2003.
We were encouraged by the excellent attendance at the biennial International Dental Show held late in the quarter in Cologne, Germany, which is one of the largest and most important gatherings of dentists from across Europe.
SensAble will showcase version 2 of the SDLS at the International Dental Show in Cologne, Germany, March 24-28 in Hall 4.
Version 2 of the SensAble Dental Lab System was previewed at Lab Day in Chicago last month and will ship prior to the International Dental Show in Cologne, Germany, March 24-26.
The year-over-year increase in SG&A and R&D expense was driven by the inclusion of Schick's operations, increased expense associated with major product launches, the bi-annual International Dental Show trade show in Cologne and additional expenses following the Schick acquisition (including option expenses, costs related to the preparation and review of U.
International sales growth was negatively impacted by the timing of the International Dental Show (IDS) in Germany, the world's largest dental trade show which was held near the end of the first quarter, among other factors," commented Mr.