According to Dan Wasserbly, a weapons expert with Jane's International Defence Review, the 7,000dollar Raptor 4X Night Vision Weapons Sight that Fermanova had is so advanced the average American soldier wouldn't use one.
What does IDR stand for?
IDR stands for International Defence Review (publication)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDR
We have 170 other meanings of IDR in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-Domain Routing (IETF)
- Interdisciplinary Research
- Interest, Dividend, or Net Rental Income (US Census household income source)
- Interface Design Requirement
- Interfaith Disaster Resources (Gulf Breeze, FL)
- Interim Design Review
- Intermediate Data Rate (Sprint)
- Intermediate Data Record
- Intermediate Design Review
- Internal Deviation Request
- International Depository Receipt
- International Development Registry (UK)
- Internet Data Records
- Internet Direct Response, LLC (Colleyville, TX)
- Intertask Data Re-Distribution
- Interval Data Recorder
- Intradermic Reaction
- Invited Dress Rehearsal (performances)
- Ischemia-Driven Revascularization
- Iskandar Development Region (now Iskandar Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The process began with DSIT's sale of its DDS system to a European oil terminal, which according to Jane's International Defence Review is believed to mark the first commercial sale of a diver detection device to protect a coastal energy installation.
Also for systems and major contracts we scrutinize magazines including Janes Defence Weekly and International Defence Review.