com/prnh/20110601/DC11812LOGO) NCD observes the 19th International Day of Disabled Persons, first recognized by the United Nations General Assembly in 1992.
What does IDDP stand for?
IDDP stands for International Day of Disabled Persons
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDDP
We have 21 other meanings of IDDP in our Acronym Attic
- Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus 4
- Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus, X-Linked
- Inter Deposit Digital Number (international protection)
- Irish Drug Delivery Network (Dublin, Ireland)
- Iowa Developmental Disabilities Nurses Association
- Iceland Deep Drilling Project
- Identify, Differentiate, Determine, Predict (critical thinking model)
- Iglesia de Dios Pentecostal (Spanish: Pentecostal Church of God; various locations)
- Insulin-Dependent Diabetic Pregnancy (obstetrics and endocrinology)
- Interface Design Definition Paper
- International Design and Decorating Professional
- International Dual Degree Program (various universities)
- Iglesia De Dios Pentecostal Movimiento Internacional (Spanish: Church of God Pentecostal Movement International)
- Insulin-Dependent Diabetic Patients With Retinopathy
- Direct Drain Quiescent Current (semiconductors)
- Indefinite Delivery Definite Quantity
- Integrated Circuit Quiescent Current
- Illicit Drug Data Report (Australian Crime Commission)
- In Dark Decorum Radio (online streaming radio)
- Informatik in der DDR
Samples in periodicals archive:
The gallery will hold a day of arts including the Moving Images Film Festival which will screen pieces made by or featuring people with disabilities on Saturday for the International Day of Disabled Persons.
Fehmida said that International Day of Disabled Persons aims to promote an understanding on disability issues and mobilize support for the wellbeing of persons with disabilities.
Chief executive officer at Disability North, Terry Mallon, said: "Our own mission is to promote independence, inclusion and choice for disabled people and the International Day of Disabled Persons gives us an ideal opportunity to celebrate the contribution that disabled people make to our society.
More recent research, commissioned by the United Nations for the UN International Day of Disabled Persons 'E Accessibility Day', paints an even bleaker picture.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] RELATED ARTICLE: International Day of Disabled Persons E-Accessibility DECEMBER 3, 2006 The annual observance of the International Day of Disabled Persons, December 3, aims to promote an understanding of disability issues and mobilize support for the dignity, rights and well-being of persons with disabilities.
It was officially unveiled by Cllr Marie Rimmer to coincide with International Day of Disabled Persons, on December 3.
TOMORROW marks the annual International Day of Disabled Persons and Scots charity Quarriers will be lending their full support.