on International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
What does IDERD stand for?
IDERD stands for International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Intrusion Detection Exchange Protocol
- International Diploma in Educational Planning and Administration (National University of Educational Planning and Administration; New Delhi, India)
- Interdigitated Piezo Fiber Composite
- Instituto de Educacion Popular del sur de California
- Idaho Department of Environmental Quality
- Innovative Design Engineering Research (UK)
- International Disaster & Emergency Readiness
- International Development Education Research Agency (Canada)
- International Development Education Resource Association (Canada)
- Irrevocable Deregistration and Export Request Authorisation (Australia)
- Integrated Development Environment for Embedded Real-Time Systems
- Illinois Department of Employment Security
- Industrial Design
- Information Dokumentation Erziehung Schweiz (German: Information Documentation Education Swisse)
- Institut d'Education Sensorielle (French)
- Institut d'Education Sensorielle (French: Institute of Sensory Education)
- Institut d'Estudis de la Seguretat (Spain)
- Institute for Diversity and Ethics in Sport
- Instituto de Desarrollo Económico y Social (Spanish: Institute of Economic and Social Development; Argentina)
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores (Spanish: Institute of Superior Studies; Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (March 21) approaches St Helens council has lent its support with its own re-branded campaign.
The report is part of the "Multimedia Virtual Space for Human Rights" project and was published to coincide with the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination commemorated on March 21.