The International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking was created by the UN General Assembly in December 1987 to encourage all sectors of society to work together to tackle drug abuse and addiction.
What does IDADA stand for?
IDADA stands for International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDADA
We have 1 other meaning of IDADA in our Acronym Attic
- International Doll Artists and Collectors Society
- Ich Denk An Dich (Germany)
- Initiative for Domestic Animal Diversity
- Institute of Destination Architects and Designers (Cincinnati, OH, USA)
- Interactive Dad (online magazine)
- Internal Defense And Deployment
- Internal Defense And Development
- Internet Design And Development
- Investment Design and Distribution (est. 2002)
- Indianapolis Downtown Artists and Dealers Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- Interactive Drafting And Digitizing System
- Instituto para la Diversificación y Ahorro de la Energía (Spain)
- Intelligent Disk-Array Enclosure (data storage system)
- Instituto De Altos Estudios De (Spanish: Institute for Advanced Studies in Law)
- Instituto De Antropologia E Historia (Spanish: Institute of Anthropology and History; Guatemala)
- Idaho Association of Exercise Physiologists
- Instituto De Altos Estudios Sociales (Spanish: Institute for Advanced Social Studies; San Martin National University; Argentina)
- I've Done Action Films (gaming group)
- Integrated Development of Artisanal Fisheries in West Africa (Food and Agriculture Organization; UN)
- Interacting Distributed Approximating Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United Nations General Assembly observes June 26 as the International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking.
The ceremony marking the International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking included a documentary that advices youth on how to protect themselves against drugs.
By ISLAMABAD, June 27, 2011 (Balochistan Times): To commemorate the International Day against Drug Abuse and illicit Trafficking, a Drug Burning Ceremony by Anti Narcotic Force was held on Sunday at Rawalpindi.
Islamabad, June 27, 2011 (Frontier Star): To commemorate the International Day against Drug Abuse and illicit Trafficking, a Drug Burning Ceremony by Anti Narcotic Force was held on Sunday at Rawalpindi.
Summary: JEDDAH: Governor of Jeddah Prince Mishaal bin Majed inaugurated on Saturday a seven-day local anti-drug campaign to coincide with the International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking that takes place every July 26.
June 26 marks the UN's International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking, a date when China has traditionally executed and sentenced convicted drug traffickers to illustrate its resolve in fighting the scourge.
Byline: Stefanos Evripidou CYPRUS HAS lost 83 people as a result of drug use between 2004 and 2008, it was announced yesterday at a special event to mark the International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking.