The manual will provide instructions for international dangerous goods air regulations, as well as airline requirements.
What does IDG stand for?
IDG stands for International Dangerous Goods (mail, shipping)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDG
We have 80 other meanings of IDG in our Acronym Attic
- Indiscernibility Definition Graph
- Individual Drop Glider
- Industrial Development Group (various locations)
- Infectious Disease Group
- Inset Dielectric Guide
- Inspector of Degaussing
- Installation Design Guide
- Integrated DAMA (Demand Assigned Multiple Access) GATM (Global Air Traffic Management) (avionics communications upgrade program)
- Integrated Drive Generator
- Internal Drive Generator
- International Data Group
- International Deployment Group (Australian Federal Police)
- International Diagnostic Group (UK)
- Internet Development Group (various organizations)
- Internet Discussion Group
- Isothermal Dendritic Growth
- Illinois Deaf Golfers Association (est. 1985)
- Indiana Dairy Goat Association
- Indiana Deaf Golf Association
- Institute for Defense and Government Advancement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FAA's recommended practice to "identify bulk shipments of currently excepted lithium batteries by information on airway bills and other documents provided by shippers" already is required by the international dangerous goods regulations, which PRBA fully supports.
The current testing requirements for lithium-ion cells and batteries under the international dangerous goods regulations were also reviewed and discussed in anticipation of possible changes in these rules.