du adopts best international customer service standards, in a UAE style
What does ICSS stand for?
ICSS stands for International Customer Service Standard (Customer Service Institute of America)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICSS
We have 135 other meanings of ICSS in our Acronym Attic
- Interim Contractor Supply Support
- Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey (various locations)
- International Canadian Skills Search LP (Alberta, Canada)
- International Carotid Stenting Study
- International Carrier Sales and Solutions (telecommunications)
- International Civil Society Support (HIV/AIDS advocacy; Netherlands)
- International Computer Science Series (books)
- International Conference on Social Sciences (Social Sciences Research Society)
- International Conference on Surgery of the Shoulder (various locations; est. 1980)
- International Conference on System Sciences
- Internet Connection Secure Server (IBM)
- Internet Customer Self-Service (SAP)
- Intracranial Self-Stimulation
- Iowa Cooperative Soil Survey
- Independent Centre for Strategic Studies and Analysis (online Muslim research organization; Canada)
- Instrument and Control Society of Southern Africa (now Society for Automation, Instrumentation, Measurement and Control)
- Indiana Commission on the Social Status of Black Males (Family and Social Services Administration)
- Interagency Committee on Seismic Safety in Construction
- International Clinical Studies Support Center (Family Health International)
- International Communication Satellite Systems Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Institute has the exclusive North American rights to distribute the International Customer Service Standard (ICSS) and certify organizations against the standard.
to be certified by the International Customer Service Standard in 2010 and received recertification in 2011.
The Ras Al Khaimah-based bank has been awarded accreditation from the British Standards Institute (BSI) for achieving The International Customer Service Standard (TICSS) certification a" the first global standard for customer service excellence.
The Institute has the exclusive North American rights to distribute the International Customer Service Standard (ICSS) and certify Organizations against the Standard.
The judging criteria for the International Service Excellence Award are based on the International Customer Service Standard (ICSS), which provides a framework to assist organisations in delivering consistently high levels of service.
The judging criteria for the International Service Excellence Awards are based on the rigorous International Customer Service Standard (ICSS), which provides a comprehensive framework for organizations to consistently deliver high levels of customer service, and is the only customer service certification recognized around the world.
Judging criteria for The International Service Excellence Awards is based on the very rigorous International Customer Service Standard (ICSS), which was established in 1999 as a benchmark and certification for customer service management systems around the world.