CD-ROM included) International Cryogenic Materials Conference (2005: Keystone, Colorado) Ed.
What does ICMC stand for?
ICMC stands for International Cryogenic Materials Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICMC
We have 108 other meanings of ICMC in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Medical and Biological Engineering
- International Conference on Molecular Beam Epitaxy
- Imperial College Mountaineering Club (England)
- Industry Canada Management Committee
- Initial Case Management Conference (Minnesota)
- Instituto de Ciências Matemáticas E de Computação (Brazil)
- International Catholic Migration Commission
- International Christian Media Commission
- International Computer Music Conference
- International Council of Management Consulting
- International Cyanide Management Code
- Indian Classical Music Circle of Austin (Texas)
- Institute of Certified Management Consultants of Alberta (Canada)
- Institute of Condensed Matter Chemistry of Bordeaux (France)
- Institute of Certified Management Consultants of British Columbia (Canada)
- Institute of Certified Management Consultants of Canada
- International Congress on Medical and Care Compunetics
- Institute of Computer Methods in Civil Engineering (Poland)
- Iosco County Medical Care Facility (Michigan)
- International Council of Management Consulting Institutes
Samples in periodicals archive:
during the awards luncheon August 2, and the 2005 Cryogenic Engineering Conference and International Cryogenic Materials Conference, in Keystone Colorado, during the Awards luncheon on August 31.