And Colombia's Marxist Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC high commissioner for human rights and former chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, published a report urging a thorough rethink of anti-drug policy.
What does UNICTY stand for?
UNICTY stands for International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Uniform Interface to Computing Resources
- Unicos Realtime NADIR (Network Anomaly Detector and Intrusion Report)
- Universal Compiler FORTRAN Compatible
- Unix Operating System for Cray Supercomputer
- United Nations Informal Consultative Process on Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea
- United Nations International Critical Response and Tactical Team (Clive Cussler's book 'Sahara')
- United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Uniplexed Information and Computing Service (operating system; aka Unix)
- Uniplexed Information and Computing System (play on MULTICS, later shortened to UNIX)
- United Nations Information and Communication Technologies Task Force
- Unique Identifier
- United Nations International Development Organisation
- Uniform Data Request Interface (Eumetnet)
- University Data Interactive Computing and Communications Systems (University Corporation for Atmospheric Research)
- United Nations International Drug Control Program
- Unione Nazionale Industrie Depuratori Elettrostatici (Italian: National Union of Electrostatic Air Purifier Industries)
- Universities for Democracy (EC)
- United Nations Industrial Development Fund
- United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research
- United Nations Industrial Development Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vojislav Seselj, who has been in detention since 2003, is on trial before the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in The Hague, Netherlands, for alleged war crimes committed between 1991 and 1994 against the nonSerb population from large parts of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Vojvodina in Serbia.
The remaining four-fifths of the volume reproduces related documents, examples of which include the Nuremberg Principles, the charters of the post-World War II military tribunals at Nuremberg and Tokyo, the agreement establishing the Special Court for Sierra Leone, the Statute of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.
The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in The Hague said he was sent to Britain yesterday.
Headed by Antonio Cassese, an Italian judge who served as the first president of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, the commission includes members from Egypt, Pakistan, Ghana, and Peru.
But a spokeswoman for del Ponte responded by stating that the president's immunity "is of no value under the statutes of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia [ICTY].
Bowers, a federal prosecutor since 1992 who was acting chief of prosecutions on the international criminal tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, will be in charge of office administration and also serve as a legal adviser to Delgadillo.
Today he joins 38 indicted war criminals in detention at the UN International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, set up in 1993.