The International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol) hadissued on 6 December a high level alert in a bulletinseeking the arrest of the Qatar-based Islamic cleric.
What does ICPO stand for?
ICPO stands for International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICPO
We have 15 other meanings of ICPO in our Acronym Attic
- Infection Control and Prevention Nurse
- International Code of Phylogenetic Nomenclature (species naming)
- International Code Product Number
- International Congress on Pediatric Nursing
- Instituto Cultural Peruano Norte-Americano
- International Conference on Peace and Nonviolent Action (India)
- Inventory Control Point Network
- International Certificate Program for New Media (Providence, RI)
- Iloilo City Prosecutor's Office (Philippines)
- International Commission for the Protection of the Oder (River)
- Irish Council for Prisoners Overseas (formerly Irish Commission for Prisoners Overseas)
- Irrevocable Commission Payment Order
- Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order
- Israeli Cooperative Program Office
- Intelligence Center, Pacific Ocean Area
- International Chief Petty Officers Association (Las Vegas, NV)
- Iloilo City Peace and Order CounciI (Iloilo City, Philippines)
- IUPAC Conference on Physical Organic Chemistry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy (usually abbreviated as ICP-OES)
- International Conference on Plastic Optical Fiber
Samples in periodicals archive:
A number of senior security officials from various Arab States, as well as representatives of the Arab League, Arab Human Rights Committee, Naif Arab University for Security Sciences, Arab Police Sporting Federation, Arab Tourism Organization, the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), and the UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) are to take part at the conference.
All legal and police procedures are underway, and the International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol) has been notified about the criminals.
SANA'A, June 08 (Saba) - Interior Minister Abdo al-Tarib met here on Sunday with Ronald Noble, the Secretary-General of the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL).
Mohamed announced on Sunday following a meeting between the minister of justice, Mohamed Bushara Dousa and the parliamentary subcommittee on Grievances that arrangements are underway in cooperation with the international Criminal Police Organization (Interpol) to extradite the suspects.
The International Criminal Police Organization, INTERPOL will also assist in the investigation.
5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) recently withdrew an arrest warrant against Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, Second Vice President of Equatorial Guinea.
Muscat: Cyber criminals are now using fake logos of the Royal Oman Police (ROP) and the International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol) to make money in the Sultanate.