Summary: DUBAI: The International Cricket Council (ICC) yesterday announced that former Australia pace bowler Glenn McGrath .
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for International Cricket Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- International Congress of Chemotherapy
- International Consultative Committee (various organizations)
- International Control Commission (Geneva Accords)
- International Convention Center
- International Coordinating Committee of National Human Rights Institutions
- International Coordination Committee
- International Corrosion Conference
- International Council for Competition Climbing
- International Country Club (various locations)
- International Cricket Conference (now International Cricket Council)
- International Criminal Court (Netherlands)
- International Critical Commentary
- International Cultural Center
- Internationales Congress Centrum Berlin (German convention center)
- Internet Call Center (Micron)
- Internet Career Connection (various locations)
- Internet Chamber of Commerce
- Internet Chess Club
- Internet Collaboration Center (Sprint)
- Internet Commerce & Communications (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are doing our level best to bring international cricket back to Pakistan," Ashraf, who met International Cricket Council (ICC officials, told AFP in May this year, forcing them to play the series in the United Arab Emirates (President of the Board of Control for Cricket in India-Pakistan is a seriously important fixture.
As per private TV channel, the plea has been taken in the application filed against induction of Zaka Ashraf that international cricket council has framed its own laws under which no appointment of any kind can be made in cricket board on political basis and every appointment will be made on merit.
Summary: NEW DELHI, July 01, 2010, SPA -- The new president of the International Cricket Council says he is happy to encourage a resumption of cricket ties between India and Pakistan, which were disrupted after the Mumbai terror attacks in 2008.
The American Premier League (APL), a planned six-team, Twenty20 league set to play in October at a minor-league baseball stadium in New York, is unsanctioned by cricket's global governing body, the International Cricket Council (ICC).
The British government is to lobby its counterparts in countries which have International Cricket Council membership, seeking support for proposals to suspend Zimbabwe from international cricket.
Byline: BY LAURA STEVENSON THE International Cricket Council have resolved to "vigorously defend" themselves against an accusation of racial discrimination being brought by Darrell Hair.
Extending its lead as the nation's premier provider of international cricket programming, DIRECTV (NYSE:DTV) has reached an agreement with Global Cricket Corporation (GCC) to broadcast two International Cricket Council (ICC) events -- the ICC Champions Trophy, to be held in India in October 2006, and the ICC Cricket World Cup, to be played in the West Indies in March 2007.