The International Covenant for the Protection of Journalists (ICPJ), an NGO based in Geneva, condemned the Israeli arrest of Humanity's journalists and International Lawyers Sans Frontiers has asked the International Federation of Journalists (IFJ) and the Arab Federation of Journalists (AFJ), as well as the Palestinian Syndicate of Journalists and the Israeli Association of journalists to start an immediate investigation into the Israeli arrest of the journalists.
What does ICPJ stand for?
ICPJ stands for International Covenant for the Protection of Journalists (est. 2007)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICPJ
We have 1 other meaning of ICPJ in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Phenomena in Ionized Gases
- International Chemical and Petroleum Industry Inspection Technology (conference)
- Internet Celebrity Photo and Information Network
- International Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property
- International Community for Paranormal Investigation and Research
- International Corporation for Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation
- Intercomputer Peripheral Interface Set
- International Council of Psychocorporal Integration Trainers (Gent, Belgium)
- Interfaith Council for Peace and Justice (Ann Arbor, MI)
- International Council for Peace and Justice
- Interdisciplinary Centers for Polycystic Kidney Disease Research
- Incentive Compensation Plan for Key Employees
- International College Professional Kinesiology Practice
- Indlaw Communications Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Institute for Computer Policy and Law (Cornell University; New York)
- Integrated Circuit Procedural Language (HP)
- Iowa City Public Library
- Ishpeming Carnegie Public Library (Michigan)
- Isotope-Coded Protein Label
- International Clinical Phonetics and Linguistics Association