Data from the International Council of Emboli Management registry indicate that patients receiving an EMBOL-X filter during aortic cross-clamping experienced fewer than expected neurological complications.
What does ICEM stand for?
ICEM stands for International Council of Emboli Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICEM
We have 51 other meanings of ICEM in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Corporate Environmental Mentoring (Washington, DC)
- Integrated Casualty Estimation Methodology (US DoD)
- Integrated Coastal and Estuarine Management (Department of Geography, University College London, UK)
- Integrated Computer-aided Engineering and Manufacturing
- Interdisciplinary Center for Electron Microscopy and Microanalysis
- Intergovernmental Committee for European Migration
- International Conference on Electrical Machines
- International Conference on Emergency Medicine
- International Conference on Experimental Mechanics
- International Council for Educational Media
- International Federation of Chemical, Energy, Mine and General Workers' Unions
- Images of Cardiac Electro-Mechanical Activity (est. 2000)
- Inland Counties Emergency Medical Agency
- International Conference on Electromagnetic Applications and Compatibility
- Installation Complex Encroachment Management Action Plan
- Inter-University Research Center for Interaction between Electro-Magnetic Fields and Biological Systems
- International Conference on Electromagnetic Compatibility
- International Conference on Engineering and Meta-Engineering
- International Conference on Electronic Measurement Instruments (China)
- Individual Chemical Equipment Management Program