the Global Network of Women Living with HIV/AIDS and the International Council of AIDS Service Organizations.
What does ICASO stand for?
ICASO stands for International Council of AIDS Service Organizations
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ICASO in our Acronym Attic
- International Culinary Arts and Sciences Institute (Chesterland, Ohio)
- Internet Commerce Account Status Information
- International Center for Applied Studies in Information Technology (George Mason University; Fairfax, VA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sierra Leone (est. 1988)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka
- Integrated Center for Applied Sciences (Private) Limited
- International Center for the Advancement of Scientific Literacy
- International Congress of Aviation and Space Medicine
- Implementing Cisco Advanced Storage Network (course)
- Inter-Country Adoptee Support Network (Australia)
- International Conference on Applications of Statistics and Probability
- Interregional California Aviation System Plan (California)
- Indian Collaborative Acute Stroke Study
- Innovators Counselling and Advisory Service for Scotland (UK)
- Institut Català d'Assistència i Serveis Socials (Barcelona, Spain)
- Integrated Care Social Support (program)
- Integrated Communications & Administrative Support System
- Integrated Computer Assisted Surveillance System
- Integrated Control for Autonomous Space Systems
- Intermodal Community Air Service System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bangkok Conference is being organized by IAS and the Thai Ministry of Public Health in partnership with these co-organizers: the International Council of AIDS Service Organizations (ICASO), the Global Network of People Living With HIV/AIDS (GNP+), the International Community of Women with HIV/AIDS (ICW) and the Thai Non-Governmental Organizations Coalition on AIDS (TNCA).
The guidelines were described as follows by ICASO, the International Council of AIDS Service Organizations, in email on World AIDS Day (December 1, 2000), before the current controversy had emerged: "There are 12 guidelines in all, each containing action-oriented measures.