20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The World Blind Union (WBU) and International Council for Education of People with Visual Impairment (ICEVI) have successfully concluded its Joint General Assembly in Bangkok with commitments from around the world to drive toward a happy society dedicated to coexistence.
What does ICEVI stand for?
ICEVI stands for International Council for Education of People with Visual Impairment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ismaili Council for the European Union
- International Conference on Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing
- Interagency Committee on Energy and Utilities Management (Maryland)
- International Conference on Exploration and Utilisation of the Moon (Lunar Explorers Society; Europe)
- Intercultural Communication and European Studies (academics)
- Intracaval Endovascular Ultrasonography
- Index of Captured Ecosystem Value (ecological economics)
- Institut Català d´Estudis de la Violencia (Catalan: Catalan Institute for the Study of Violence; Barcelona, Spain)
- Internal Combustion Engine Vehicle
- International Center for Entrepreneurship and Ventures Development
- Istituto di Studi Sulle Civiltà dell'Egeo e del Vicino Oriente (Italian:Institute for Aegean and Near Eastern Studies)
- International Career Employment Weekly (job listing periodical; International Jobs Center)
- International Committee Electric Wheelchair Hockey (Aylesbury, United Kingdom)
- Ice Window Manager
- Institute of Contemporary & Emerging Worship Studies
- Integrated Common Electronics Warfare System
- Integrated Crisis Early Warning System (US DARPA)
- Ice Exercise (US Navy)
- Instituto Español del Comercio Exterior
- Fidelity Institutional Cash Fund (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Council for Education of People with Visual Impairment (ICEVI) and Pakistan Community Development Council (PCCD) jointly organized the function in collaboration with Ministry of Social Welfare and Special Education.
Wormsley was recently selected as the representative from the International Council for Education of People with Visual Impairment (ICEVI) to the World Braille Council.