Dr Nasser Saidi, Executive Director of Hawkamah Institute for Corporate Governance, has joined the Board of Governors of the International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN), a global organisation with a mission to raise standards of corporate governance worldwide.
What does ICGN stand for?
ICGN stands for International Corporate Governance Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICGN
- Inner City Games Los Angeles (California)
- International Conference for the Great Lakes Region (African government coalition)
- Inequality Constrained Generalized Least Squares
- Incented Consumer Generated Media
- International Council of Grocery Manufacturers Associations
- International Country Gospel Music Association (West Plains, MO)
- Institutional Committee for Graduate Medical Education
- Immune Complex Glomerulonephritis (nephrology)
- Intercollegiate Group on Nutrition (UK)
- International Coffee Genome Network
- Italian Cooperative Group for Neuroblastoma (Italian Association for Pediatric Hematology and Oncology)
- Imperial County General Plan (California)
- Indigenous Community Governance Project (Australia)
- Indonesian Community of Greater Philadelphia
- Inner-City Games Philadelphia
- International College of Geriatric Psychoneuropharmacology (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Interoperable Communications Grant Program (US FEMA)
- Introduction to Comparative Government and Policies
- Irish College of General Practitioners
- International Center for Greek Philosophy and Culture (Greece)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the International Actuarial Association (IAA), the membership of the Task Force includes: International Federation of Accountants (IFAC, that also provided logistical and administrative support for the task force), CFA Institute (CFAI); INSOL International; Institute of International Finance (IIF); International Accounting Standards Board (IASB); International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN); International Insurance Society (IIS); and International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC).
The recipients were nominated by their peers and selected by a committee of leaders from the Millstein Center, the Open Compliance and Ethics Group, the International Corporate Governance Network, and Weil Gotshal & Manges based on criteria such as past accomplishments and thought leadership, future projects and endeavors, reputation among existing industry leaders, and potential to influence the industry in the future.
The code was developed after studying international corporate governance best practices developed by leading international institutions focused on corporate governance, including the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), the International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN), the World Bank Global Corporate Governance Forum (GCGF) and the International Institute of Finance (IIF).
The International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN) said it was concerned that governments hit by the credit crunch would resort to heavy-handed regulation of banks and financial markets to prevent a repeat of the crisis.
This list includes the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the Commonwealth Association for Corporate Governance (CACG), and the International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN).
In this regard, the International Corporate Governance Network, which was founded in 1995, has put forward a "Statement of Global Corporate Governance Principles.
He is a member of the International Corporate Governance Network ("ICGN"), the Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals, and The Korea Society.