org) International Coral Reef Action Network (ICRAN) is a global network of coral reef science and conservation organizations working together and with local stakeholders to improve the management of coral reef ecosystems.
What does ICRAN stand for?
ICRAN stands for International Coral Reef Action Network
This definition appears very frequently
- International Conference on Reconstruction Aid for Afghanistan
- Investigative Consumer Reporting Agencies Act (California)
- Inhibition of Calcium Release-Activated Calcium Current
- International Conference on Recent Advances in Composite Materials
- Individual and Community Rights Advocacy Forum
- International Centre for Research in Agroforestry (Kenya)
- International Campaign to Revitalise Academic Medicine (established 2003)
- International Conference on Recent Advances in Mechatronics
- Istituto Centrale per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica Applicata al Mare
- I Cannot Remember Any More Acronyms
- International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research (Perth, Australia)
- International Consortium of Robotic Astronomical Researchers
- Interagency Country Risk Assessment System
- Indiana Coastal Restoration Action Team (environmental conservation group)
- International Conference on Research in Air Transportation
- International Conference of Racing Analysts and Veterinarians
- Immune Complex Red Cell Binding
- Indiana Compensation Rating Bureau (insurance)
- Intercultural Resource Bureau (Internet company)
- Internal Change Review Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
org, and its partner organization, the International Coral Reef Action Network, www.
00 (pa) This report documents 13 coastal coral reef management initiatives, operated under the United Nations Environment Program's (UNEP's) International Coral Reef Action Network (ICRAN).