SAE International Cooperative Research Project says updated analysis of HFO-1234yf refrigerant does not change prior findings; Says 'unrealistic' test conducted by one automaker does not represent actual crash conditions MORRIS TOWNSHIP, N.
What does ICORP stand for?
ICORP stands for International Cooperative Research Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ICORP in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs
- International Confederation of Revolver Enthusiasts
- International Conference on Outdoor Recreation and Education
- International Conference on Reputation: Theory and Technology
- International Congress on Renewable Energy
- International Consortium on Religion and Ecology (Washington, DC)
- International Consultancy on Religion Education and Culture
- Ireland Cooperative Oncology Research Group (Dublin, Ireland)
- Irish Clinical Oncology Research Group (Ireland)
- International Conference on Research in Advertising
- Institute of Corrosion (UK)
- International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics
- Iowa Coalition of Off-Road Riders
- Icelandic Operations Research Society
- Information Center for Online Resources and Services
- International Conference on Raman Spectroscopy
- International Conference on Robust Statistics (Beijing, China)
- Iron Creek Off-Road Triathlon
- Gesellschaft für Industrielle Communications-Gesellschaft
- Inducible Co-Stimulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAE International Cooperative Research Project says latest extensive evaluation of HFO-1234yf refrigerant shows no change in its previous safety conclusions; Says concerns raised by one automaker based on "unrealistic" testing MORRIS TOWNSHIP, N.
14, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --The SAE International Cooperative Research Project (CRP1234-4) team was recently established to perform an updated engineering review of R-1234yf refrigerant usage in vehicles.