Since Iran`s cooperative sector has been affirmed as an active member by the International Cooperative Association, the country tends to expand its cooperative activities in regional countries including Iraq, Abbasi said.
What does ICA stand for?
ICA stands for International Cooperative Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICA
We have 570 other meanings of ICA in our Acronym Attic
- International Commercial Arbitration (various organizations)
- International Commission for Acoustics
- International Communications Agency
- International Communications Association (telecommunications end-user organization)
- International Computer Association
- International Concertina Association (est. 1952)
- International Confectionery Association
- International Congress of Andrology
- International Contract Agency (Hitman game)
- International Cooperative Alliance (United Kingdom)
- International Council for Aquaculture (Philippines)
- International Council for Information Technology in Government Administration
- International Council on Archives
- International Court of Appeal (automobiles)
- International Criminologists Association (Italy)
- International Current Affairs (various organizations)
- Internet Caching Appliance (IBM)
- Internet Checksum Algorithm
- Internet Commerce Appliance (Ipivot)
- Interplanetary Commerce Administration (Avatar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Cooperative Association (ICA) members, or members of an ICA-related organization, were placed on the list.
More than 20 representatives of the International Cooperative Association attended the Summit, and Dame Pauline Green, CEO of Co-operatives UK, the United Kingdom's largest consumer cooperative, was a featured plenary session speaker.