The CLO program is a mandatory service of the International Cooperative Administrative Support Services System, which provides multi-agency funding for post programs and services.
What does ICASS stand for?
ICASS stands for International Cooperative Administrative Support Services (US Department of State billing mechanism for embassy-provided services)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ICASS
- Integrated Communications & Administrative Support System
- Integrated Computer Assisted Surveillance System
- Integrated Control for Autonomous Space Systems
- Intermodal Community Air Service System
- Internal Continuous Assessment (South Africa)
- Internal Cooperative Agreement Support and Services
- International Conference on Advances in Steel Structures
- International Conference on Analytical Sciences and Spectroscopy
- International Confidential Aviation Safety Systems (group)
- International Congress of Arctic Social Sciences
- International Committee for Adlerian Summer Schools and Institutes
- International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing
- Information Centre for Aerospace Science & Technology
- Institute for Communication and Analysis of Science and Technology (Switzerland)
- International Center for Appropriate & Sustainable Technology
- International Conference on Advanced Science and Technology (Mid-America Chinese American Professionals Association)
- International Conference on Advances in Space Technologies
- International Convention of Allied Sportfishing Trades
- International Commission on Atmosphere-Soil-Vegetation Relations
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the International Cooperative Administrative Support Services (ICASS) agreement the embassy has to provide certain services for which they are reimbursed.
He found his answer in FSI's two-day class on the International Cooperative Administrative Support Services system, better known as ICASS, by which the U.